Good morning,Wimbledon Language School,how can I help you?
早安,溫布爾登語言學校,您好,請問需要什么服務呢?
Hi,I'd like to get a copy of your language school brochure.
嗨,我想要一份你們語言學校的介紹手冊。
OK,just a moment,please.I'll put you through to the Central Registration Office.
好的,請稍待一會兒,我為您轉接到中央注冊辦公室。
General Registration Office,how can I help you?
中央注冊辦公室,請問需要什么服務嗎?
Good morning,I'd like to get a copy of your school brochure.
早安,我想要一份你們學校的介紹手冊。
OK,urm just roughly,when would you like to start studying?
好的,呃,請問一下,您大概預計什么時候開始上課呢?
Well,I'm thinking about this summer,say,from the end of July for four weeks.
嗯,我在想也許今年暑假,差不多是從7 月底開始,上4 個禮拜。
OK.Now,may I ask how old you are?Since we've got various types of brochures,such as for adult learner,for young learners,for senior learners,etc.
好的。那么,我可以請問您今年幾歲嗎?因為我們有很多種不同的手冊,例如介紹成人課程的、青少年課程的、老人課程的等等。
And the types of excursions and other entertainment depend on the age of the learners.
課外活動和其他休閑活動的安排,也要根據學生的年齡而定。
I see.I'm 30.
我知道了,我30 歲。
OK,now,may I have your name and address,please?
好的,那么我可以請問您的姓名和地址嗎?
Well,if you've got a fax,I'd rather fax.
嗯,如果你們有傳真的話,我想用傳真送過去。
Sure,the fax number is 0124-338-9639.Are you calling from overseas?
有,傳真號碼是0124-338-9639。您是從國外打來的嗎?
Yes,I'm calling from Japan.
是的,我從日本打來的。
Oh,then the international code for the UK is 44 and you don't need the first 0
喔,那要記得英國的國碼是44,前面第一個0 不要撥。
Yes,I know,thank you.So your fax number is 0124-338-9639?
好,我知道,謝謝你。所以你們的傳真號碼是0124-338-9639?
That's right.
沒錯。
OK,I'll fax my name and address within the next 10 minutes.Now,would you be kind enough to call me back on receiving my fax for confirmation?
好的,我會在10 分鐘之內把我的名字和地址傳過去。那么,可以請你好心回個電話給我,確認收到傳真嗎?
Sure,no problem.
當然,沒問題。
Thank you,bye.Bye.
謝謝你,再見。再見。