Next, please.Hi.
下一位,謝謝。嗨。
Hi,have you got your passport with you?
嗨,您有帶護照嗎?
Here you are.
在這兒。
Thank you.When did you arrive in this country?
謝謝。您什么時候抵達這個國家的?
On the 19th of September.
9月19號。
All right,and when are you going to leave?
好的,什么時候要離開呢?
On the 26th.Next Thursday.
26號。下周四。
OK,urm,where is your final destination?
好,呃,您的終點站是?
I beg your pardon?
不好意思,你說什么?
Where is your final destination?I mean,which country are you going back to?
您的終點站是哪里?我的意思是說,您要回去那個國家?
Ah!To Japan.
啊!日本。
OK,may I see all the receipts you've got?
好的,可以讓我看一下全部的收據嗎?
Sure,here you are.
沒問題,這些就是。
Now, how would you like to have your tax refunded? Cash or refund to your credit card?
那么,請問您要用什么方式退稅呢?是現金還是退到您的信用卡賬戶?
To my credit card,please.
請退到我的信用卡賬戶,謝謝。
OK,then,please fill in your name and address here,and at the airport,
好的,那么請在這里填上您的姓名和地址,然后在機場通過護照查驗之后,
after Passport Control,show the items you bought with the document and get this document stamped,and finally post it.
出示這份文件和您購買的東西,讓海關人員在文件上蓋章,然后寄回。
At the airport,after Passport Control,show the items,get this document stamped and post it?
在機場通過護照檢查之后,出示購買的東西,在文件上蓋章寄回?
Yes.OK?
是的,可以嗎?
OK,thank you.Bye.
可以,謝謝你,再見。
Bye.Next,please.
再見。下一位!