Hello.
哈啰。
Hi.
嗨。
Urm,I'm wondering whether you've got more of these ornaments.
呃,不知道你們有沒有更多這種飾品?
No, unfortunately that's all we've got. But next week, more of these ornaments will be coming in. Would you like us to keep them for you?
沒有,很抱歉,這些就是全部了。但是下個禮拜會有更多這種飾品進貨,需要我們為您保留嗎?
Oh, yes,please.
喔,好,謝謝。
OK, then, let me get the form...Here you are. Please fill in your name and telephone number here. We'll call you when we get the items.
好的,那么,讓我拿張表...請拿去。請在這里填上您的姓名和電話,貨到之后我會打電話給您。
All right. That's 85.67,please.
好的。總共是85.67 英鎊,謝謝。
Do you accept this credit card?
你們接受這張信用卡嗎?
Sure. Please sign here...Thank you. Here's you receipt and copy.
是的,請在這邊簽名...謝謝您,這是您的收據和簽單。
Excuse me, but where can I claim the VAT refund?
不好意思,請問一下我要去哪里辦加值稅的退稅?
Upstairs. At Customer Services, it's well-sign posted.
在樓上,顧客服務中心,有標識寫得很清楚。
Thank you. Bye.Bye.
謝謝你,再見。再見。