Thank you for calling Sarastro, how can I help you?
薩拉斯托餐廳,您好,請問需要什么服務嗎?
I'd like to book a table for two for tonight. Say 8 o'clock?
薩拉斯托餐廳,您好,請問需要什么服務嗎?
Just a moment, please. Well, I'm afraid that we're rather busy tonight and all the tables are fully booked from 6 o'clock onwards.
請稍后一會兒。呃,恐怕我們今天晚上相當忙碌,從6 點以后所有的位子全部訂滿啰。
Really? Well, then...what about tomorrow at the same time?
真的嗎?那,這樣...明天同一個時間可以嗎?
Let me see...urm, Sir, it's a dinner for two at 8 o'clock, isn't it?
我看看...嗯,先生,8 點鐘,兩個人用晚餐,對嗎?
Yes. And non-smoking seats, please.
是的。請給我非吸煙區,謝謝。
All right. Tomorrow at 8 o'clock and non-smoking seats. Now, may I have your name and phone number please?
好的。明天8 點,非吸煙區。那么,請問方便給我您的姓名和電話嗎?
Yes, it's Iain Davey and my mobile number is 0772-088-2704.
嗯,我是伊恩?戴維,手機號碼是0772-088-2704。
Let me just check that. Mr. Iain Davey and your number is 0772-088-2704
我再確認一次,伊恩?戴維先生,號碼是0772-088-2704。
That's right.
沒錯。
OK. Well, thank you for calling.Bye.
好的。那,謝謝您的來電,再見。
Bye.
再見。