OK,that's no good then.Um.What about cleaning?
好的,這個不合適。清潔工作怎么樣?
There's a position for a cleaner at the Child Care Centre. Right...
有一個在幼兒中心的清潔工崗位。-好的……
But you'd need to be there at 6 am.Does that appeal?
但是你得在早上6點前到。這合你的心意嗎?
Six o'clock in the morning!Oh,that's far too early for me, I'm afraid.I'd never make it that early in the morning
早上6點!對我來說太早了,我恐怕從來沒那么早起過。
Mmm...Well - there was a position going in the Computer Lab for three days a week that might be OK.
在計算機實驗室有一個一周工作三天的工作可能合適。
Ah,here it is!No,it's in the Library,not the Lab, Clerical Assistant required.
在這里。不,是在圖書館當文書助理,不是在實驗室。
I think it mostly involves putting the books back on the shelves.
我想工作內容多是整理書架。
Oh no - hang on. It's for Wednesday and Friday evenings again.
不,等等。又是周三、周五的晚上。
No - I can't manage that because of the lectures.
不行,我去不了,因為有課。
OK,I'm getting the idea.
好的,我知道了。
Look,I'll just get a few details from you anyway, and then we can check through the list and see what comes up.
無論如何,我得先記一些你的個人信息,然后我們再查查這張單子,看有什么工作適合你。