Fine.So it's probably easiest if I pay by cheque.
好的,如果我用支票的話會更容易一些。
Now then,what else do I need to arrange?
現(xiàn)在我還需要安排什么?
Right.How about accommodation?I guess that's not included in the price?
對了,住宿呢?我想費用不包括住宿吧。
No,I'm sorry,it's not,but we do have a few rooms available for delegates at the conference centre if you'd like.
不,對不起。但是我們在會議中心有一些為代表們準備的房間,如果你想住的話。
Those are very cheap but if you're interested you'll need to book soon,because there's always a heavy demandfor them.
非常便宜,但是如果你想要的話就得早點預定了,因為需求量總是很大。
They are only £15 per night,but they are very basic and you'd have to get your own breakfast, because they don't provide you with that.
每晚只需15英鎊,但是設施很基礎,你得自己準備早飯,因為他們不提供這些。
But it's very convenient,because it's in the same building as the conference rooms.
但是非常方便,因為它和會議室在同一座大樓里。
Uh uh. Or there's a very reasonable guest house which is £25 per night.And I think that includes your breakfast.
還有一個價格很合理的客房,每晚25英鎊。我想應該包含早餐。
Is it close to the conference centre?
距離會議中心近嗎?
It would be about a ten-minute walk away from here.
步行差不多十分鐘。
I see.That sounds quite reasonable.
我明白了。聽起來很合理。