Conference Centre Reservations.Good morning.
會議中心預定處。早上好!
Hi.I'm interested in the computing conference next month.
你好,我對下個月的計算機會議感興趣。
Future Directions in Computing? Yes,that's right.
計算機的未來方向?沒錯。
Could I ask you a few questions about it? Of course.
我能就此問你幾個問題嗎?當然。
OK.I know the conference is for three days but actually I want to attend on the Friday and Saturday only.
好的。我知道會議持續三天。但是事實上,我只想參加周五、周六的課程。
Will that work out to be any cheaper?
這樣的話能更便宜點嗎?
Let me have a look.
讓我看看。
Well,you could register for the two days separately, but that wouldn't actually save you very much as it still costs £35 for each day.
你可以分別注冊這兩天的課程,但是并不能幫你省錢,因為這仍按照每天35英鎊收費。
In fact,if you could register for the three days, you also get an invitation to a free dinner on the Saturday night,so that's probably the better option.
事實上,如果你注冊三天的課程,你還可以在周六晚上得到免費晚餐的邀請函,所以這可能是更好的選擇。
Right,I'll do that.How much will the fees be in that case? It's £75.
好的,我會這么做。這樣的話要多少錢? 75英鎊。
All right.I'd like to register for the full three days.
好的,我要注冊三天。
Now,can I pay that by credit card?
我現在能用信用卡付款嗎?
I'm afraid not.You'll have to send a cheque to us,or you can pay at the conference office.
恐怕不能,你得寄給我們支票,或者你可以到會議辦公室付款。