I expect by this time you may also be in need of a rest and some refreshment.
我想這個時候你們也想休息一下,吃些茶點了。
Most visitors are,so why don't you visit the tea room on the far side of the garage.
那么你們為什么不去參觀一下茶水間呢,它在車庫的另一側。
If you have time,there is a lovely walk down towards the River Dudwell.
如果你還有時間,走過一段小路后你會看到Dudwell河。
For me,this is the best part of the estate.
對于我來說,那是這里最美的地方。
This isn't on the map but it is all clearly signposted.
地圖上沒有畫,但是路上設有明顯的路標。
You cross the field which spreads along the banks of the river.
你可以穿過沿著河畔的田野。
In spring,this area is well worth a visit.
在春天,這里非常值得參觀。
Spend a minute or two watching the water pass by underneath as you cross the footbridge, and then continue along the River Walk through the woodland.
當你走過橋上,花一兩分鐘觀看腳下的河水,然后繼續在樹林中沿溪流而行。
On a hot summer's day the trees along this path provide welcome shade.
在炎熱的夏季,這條路上的樹木會帶來大片的樹蔭。
Eventually you come to the water mill which used to provide the electricity for the house - only about four hours every evening - in George's time.
最后,你會看到用來給房屋供電的水車,在喬治居住的時候每晚只能供應4小時的電。
And,finally,for those of you who would like to see stunning views of the surrounding countryside and who area little bit more energetic,
最后,那些想看周圍美麗的鄉村景色和精力充沛的人,
when you return from the mill take the first turning on your left and climb up to the viewpoint.
當你們從水車那里回來時,在第一個拐彎處左轉并爬上去觀看吧。
You won't regret it. Enjoy your visit!
你不會后悔的,盡情享受吧!