Hello...motor insurance department...
你好……汽車保險部門……
Oh hello...I'd like to ask about insurance for my car.
你好……我想咨詢我的汽車保險。
Yes,of course.I'll just take a few details.
好的,當然,我記一下詳細信息。
What's your name? Patrick Jones.
你叫什么?帕特里克·瓊斯。
And your address? It's 27 Bank Road.
你的地址是什么?銀行路第27號。
27 Bank Road.Is that in Greendale? Yes.
銀行路第27號,是在格林戴爾嗎?是的。
And what's your daytime phone number? My work number is 730453.
你的常用電話是多少?我的工作電話是730 453。
And could I ask what your occupation is? Dentist.
你能問一下,你的職業是什么嗎?牙醫。
OK...now a few details about your car...What size is the engine? It's 1200 ccs.
好的……現在說一下你的汽車情況……發動機是多大?1200ccs。
Thank you ... and the make and model? It's a Hewton Sable.
謝謝,牌子、型號是什么?Hewton Sable。
Could you spell the model name please? Yes...S-A-B-L-E.
你能拼一下型號的名字嗎?好的,S-A-B-L-E。
Ah yes...thanks.And when was it made. 1997.
是的,謝謝。什么時候生產的?1997年。
Lovely...right...I presume you've had a previous insurer? Yes.
很好,我猜你之前有保險?是的。
Right...we need to know the name of the company. Yes...it was Northern Star.
好的,我們需要知道公司的名字。好的,是北極星公司。
Thank you,and have you made any insurance claims in the last five years? Yes...one in 1999.
謝謝,在過去的5年中,你申請過保險索賠嗎?是的,在1999年申請過一次。
And what was the problem? It was stolen...but...
是什么問題?車被偷了,但是……
That's fine,Mr jones...that's all we need to know at the mornent...
沒關系,瓊斯先生……這是現在我們要了解的全部信息。