And will there be any other named drivers? Just the one...
還有其他記名駕駛員嗎?只有一個……
And his name? Simon Paynter.
他叫什么?西蒙·佩特。
Could you spell the surname please? P-A-Y-N-T-E-R.
你能拼一下姓嗎?P-A-Y-N-T-E-R。
OK thank you...And what relationship is he to you? He's my brother-in-law.
好的,謝謝。你們的關系是什么?他是我妹夫。
And what will you or Mr Paynter be using the car for? Well...mainly for social use...
你或者佩特先生用車來做什么?主要用于社交。
Social use(murmuring).Will you be using it to travel to work? Yes...sometimes.
社交……你們開車上班嗎?是的,有時是。
Travel to work. Anything else? No.That's it...
開車上班,還有其他的嗎?-沒有,就是這樣……
And finally...when would you like to start the insurance?
最后,你什么時候想開辦保險?
I'll need it from the 31st of January.
從一月31日開始。
Right...Mr Jones...I'm getting a couple of quotes coming up on the computer now...
好的。瓊斯先生,現在我的電腦上顯示了幾個報價,
and the best bet looks like being with a company called Red Flag. Yeah.
看起來最好的是紅旗公司。好的。
And that comes out at $450 per year...
每年需要450美金。
Well...that seems OK...it's quite a bit lower than I've been paying up to now...
似乎還可以。這比我現在支付的便宜多了。
Great...so would you like me to go ahead with that? Sure...why not?
好極了,那么你想讓我繼續嗎?當然……為什么不?
How would you like to pay?
你想怎么付款?