By the way,do you know about our Business Centre?
順便說一下,你知道我們的商業中心嗎?
No.What's that?
不知道,那是什么?
It's a training resource - a collection of materials for people to study on their own,or use in their own organisations.
它是培訓資源,幫助學生自學或用在他們自己的公司上的資料。
Uhuh.You mean books and ivdeos?
你是說書和視頻?
Yes,and manuals for self-study.
是的,還有自學手冊。
Plus a lot of computer-based materials,so people can work through them at their own speed, and repeat anything thry aren't sure about.
另外還有很多計算機基礎教材,所以人們可以根據自己的速度學習并且在不懂得地方反復地看。
And you can hire laptops to use in your own home or workplace as well as printers that you can take away.
你可以租一個筆記本回家用或在辦公室用,還可以帶走一臺打印機。
Does it have anything that I could use to improve my study skils?
有什么可以幫我提高學習技巧的嗎?
I don't have much idea about report writing,and I'm sure I'll need it on the course.
我對撰寫報告不太了解,我肯定在課堂上會用到它。
Oh yes,there's plenty of useful material.Just ask one of the staff.
是的,這方面有很多資料,問問其中一個員工就行。
Does the centre cover all the main areas of business?
中心覆蓋商業的主要領域嗎?
Yes,topics like finance,and of course marketing-that's a popular one.
是的,比如金融,當然還有市場,它很受歡迎。
Local managers seem to queue up to borrow the videos!
本地的管理者好像已經排隊借閱錄像了!
So it isn't just for students,then?
那么,這不只是為學生準備的?
No,it's for members only,but anyone can join.
不,只為會員提供,但是任何人都可以加入。
How much does it cost?
這要花多少錢?
£100 a year for a company,and £50 for an individual,with no discount for students.I'm afraid.
公司每年100英鎊,個人是50英鎊,恐怕對學生沒有折扣。
That's very helpful.
這很有幫助。
Well,I think that's all.
我想就是這樣了。
I'd better go home and fill in the enrolment form.
我最好回家去填報名表了。
Thanks for all your help.
謝謝你的幫助。
You're welcome.Goodbye. Goodbye.
不客氣,再見。再見。