OK,I just have to fill this form out for you.
好的,我為你填一張表。
So what date do you want to book this for?
你想什么時候預定?
The 16th of October- oh,no,sorrythat's my departure date.
10月16日,不,對不起,那是我的啟程日期。
I arriver on the 17th,so book it for then,please.
我17日到,所以請定在那一天。
So,that's the Toronto Airport Shuttle to Milton.And this is for just one person or...? Yes,just me,please.
多倫多機場專車到米爾頓,是一個人還是……是的,就我一個人。
Right.And you said your expeced time of arrival was 11.30?
好的,你說你預計的抵達時間是11:30?
So if I book your Shuttle for after 12.00 - Let's say,12.30: that should give you plenty of time to,you know,collect your baggage,maybe grab a coffee?
所以如果我給你預約上12點的專車,比如12:30,你就有很多時間收拾行李或者喝杯咖啡。
Yeah,that sounds fine,as long as we land on time!
是的,聽起來不錯,只要我們能準時抵達。
Well,we'll take your flight details so you don't need to worry too much about that.
我們會記下你的飛機詳情,所以你不用為此太過擔心。
Now,what about the fare?What sort of ticket do you want?One way or...? Yes,that'll be fine, provided I can book the return trip once I'm there.
現(xiàn)在,關于車費呢?你想要哪種票?單程還是……是的,單程就可以。只要我到那里后還能預約到回程的票。
No problem - just allow a couple of days in advance to make sure you get a seat.
沒問題。只要提前幾天確保你能訂到座位。
And what's your name.please? Janet,Janet Thomson.
請問你叫什么名字?珍妮特,珍妮特·湯姆森。