It goes directly from the airport here to the City Centre and it's pretty fast.
它直接從機場開往市中心,非常快。
But you have to bear in mind that there is only one departure a day,so it depends what time your flight gets in.
但是每天只發一趟車,所以還得看你的飛機幾點到達。
Oh,of course.Hang on,we're due to get there at 11.30 am.
當然。等等,我們是在上午11:30抵達。
Hmmm,too bad,the bus leaves at 3.45,so you would have quite a wait - more than 4 hours.
太糟了。汽車在3:45出發,所以你得等好久,超過4小時。
Oh,I see.Well,what about the Shuttle you mentioned?
我明白了。那么你說的專車呢?
OK.That's the Airport Shuttle that will take you from the airport right to your hotel or private address.
好的,機場專車將把你從機場帶到你的酒店或者私人地址,
It's door-to-door service and it would suit you much better,because there's one every two hours.
提供服務上門,所以這個更適合你,因為每兩小時就有一輛。
So how much does that cost?
那么這個多少錢?
Let's see.Yeah,that's $35 one way,$65 return,so I guess it's a bit more expensive than the Greyhound.
讓我看看。單程是35美元,往返是65美元。所以我想它要比長途汽車貴一點兒。
Oh,that doesn't sound too bad,especially if it'll take me straight to the hotel.
聽起來不錯,特別是能把我直接送到酒店。
But you do need to reserve a seat.
但是你得預訂座位。
Ok,is it possible to make a booking right now? Through you? Sure.
好的,現在能通過你預約嗎?當然。