OK,so what's the first play that audiences can see when the theatre reopens?
好的,當劇院重新開張的時候,觀眾看到的第一場演出是什么?
We've got a very exciting production of Peter Shaffer's Royal Humt of the Sun,which is currently touringthe country.
我們有一個非常激動人心的節目《彼得·謝弗的皇家狩獵——太陽》,這是目前在全國巡演的劇目。
That starts on October the 13th and runs till the 19th.
它于10月13日開始,直到19日結束。
We're experimenting a bit with the time the curtain goes up.
我們對演出的開始時間做了一點嘗試。
We used to start all our performances at 7.30,but that made it difficult for people to go home by publictransport,
我們過去通常在7:30開始演出,但是人們在之后很難乘坐公共交通回家,
so instead we're beginning at 7,because at 9.45,when it finishes,there are still buses running.
所以我們改為7點開始,因為當9:45結束時,人們仍可以乘坐公交車。
Tickets are already selling fast.
票賣的很快。
The Friday and Saturday performances sold out almost immediately and,in fact,now there are only tickets for Monday and Thursday.
周五、周六的演出票幾乎立即售空,事實上,現在只有周一和周四的票了。
How much are they?
票價是多少?
We're introduced a simpler price structure.
我們引進了一套更簡單的價格體系。
Ticket prices used to range from £6 to £30 but now they're all£18.
票價的范圍曾是6英鎊到30英鎊,但是現在都變為18英鎊。
They're available from the box office,in person,by phone,fax or post,or online.
人們可以通過電話、傳真、郵寄或網上訂票。
OK,Lynne,now if you'd like to give the contact details for the theatre...
好的,林恩,現在如果你愿意給出劇院的聯系方式……