How is that different?
這有什么不同?
Well,some of the failities have restricted use.
有些設施限制使用。
And do I have to pay for classes?
我上課需要交錢嗎?
Yes,it's £3 for each class you join.
是的,每個課程要付3英鎊。
I see.And what the hours then?
我知道了,使用時間是什么時候?
Between 10.30 and 3.30 weekdays only and you pay a £50 joining fee.
只能在工作日的10:30到3:30,會費是50英鎊。
The annual fee is £180 - it works out at £15 a month,so that would be quite a lot cheaper.
年費是180英鎊,一個月15英鎊,這個很便宜。
Oh,that should be all right.
這個可以。
I could come in my free periods.
我有空的時候就去。
What do I have to do if I want to join?
如果我想加入,我還要做些什么?
Well,we book you in for an assessment with an instructor, who will show you how to use all the equipment.
我們為你預定一個教練進行評估,他會告訴你如何使用這些設備。
If you want to organise a trial session and look around the centre,you'll need to speak to David Kynchley.
如果你想上試聽課并參觀一下中心,你需要找大衛·芬奇利。
Hmm.Could you spell that please? Yes,David K-Y-N-C-H-L-E-Y.
你能拼一下嗎?好的,大衛 K-Y-N-C-H-L-E-Y。
I'll give you his direct line number.
我給你他的直線電話。
It's oh-four-five-eight-nine-five-three-double one. Thanks.
0458 95311。謝謝。
Thank you for calling Kingswell Sports Club.
謝謝你撥打金斯韋爾健身房。