What kind of membership are you interested in?
你想辦理成為哪種會員。
Um I'm not really sure.
我不太確定,
What are the options?
都有什么選擇?
Well, there are three different membership schemes.
有三種不同的會員制。
I see.What's the difference?
我明白了,有什么區別?
Well, the first one's called Gold, and you can use all the facilities at any time of the day or week.
首先是金牌會員,你可以在一天或一周的任何時間使用所有設施。
You can also join in as many classes as you like for free.
你可以免費加入你喜歡的很多課程。
That sounds good.Is it very expensive?
聽起來不錯,很貴嗎?
Well, you pay a £250 joining fee and then it's £450- oh no, I'm sorry, it's just gone up by £50, sorry about that - it's now £500 for the annual subscription fee.
你要交納250英鎊的會費,然后是450英鎊……不,對不起,漲了50英鎊。對不起,現在的年費是500英鎊。
Right, got that.And what's the next type?
好的,明白了。下一種是什么?
Well, that's Silver - it's the same as Gold except you have to pay a small fee of £1.00 per lesson for any you do and you can only use the centre at certain times.
是銀牌會員,它和金牌一樣,只是你要花一點錢,你上的每節課要花一英鎊而且你只能在特定的時間使用中心的設施。
I see.So when exactly?
我明白了,那么具體的時間是什么?
You can only use the facilities between 10 am and 4.30 pm.
你只能在上午10點到下午4:30之間使用這里的設施。
So I couldn't use the pool at 8 in the morning or everying, then? That's right.
所以我不能在早上8點或晚上使用游泳池了?沒錯。
OK.And the price for that?
好的,價格呢?
Is the joining fee the same as for Gold?
會費和金牌會員一樣嗎?
Actually, it's slightly less than the £250 - it's £225, but the annual fee is only £300.
事實上,比250英鎊少點,是225英鎊。但是年費只有300英鎊。
Does that sound more like what you want?
這是你想要的嗎?
Well, it's still rather more expensive than I thought.
這還是比我想的價格高。
I'm a student here in England and I'm only here for six months.
我在英格蘭只是學生,而且我在這里只待6個月。
Ah, then the Bronze scheme would probably suit you best.
那么,銅牌會員制可能更適合你。