So will you fill in the form or shall I?
那么是你來填表還是我填?
I'll do it. Name:George O'Neill.Address:48 North Avenue.Westsea.
我來做。名字是喬治·奧尼爾。地址是西海北街48號。
Do you remember our new postcode? Still can't remember it.
你記得我們的新郵編嗎?我仍沒記住它。
Just a minute - I've got it written down here.
等等,我記在這兒了。
WS6 2YH.Do you need the phone too?
WS6 2YH。你需要電話號碼嗎?
Please.I'm really bad at numbers.
好的,我對數字不敏感。
01674 553242.So,let's book two tickets for Guitarrini.
01674 553 242。讓我們訂兩張Guitarrini的票。
Okay.If you're sure £7.50 each is all right.
好的。如果你覺得每人7.50英鎊沒問題。
How do you feel about the singer?
你覺得歌手怎么樣?
I haven't quite decided.
我還沒決定,
But I've noticed something on the booking form that might just persuade me!
但是訂票單上的信息讓我能接受這個價格。
What's that then? Free refeshments!
那是什么?-免費茶點!
Really? Yes,look here.
真的嗎?-是的,看這里。
Sunday 17th of June.Singer,ticket £6.00 includes drinks in the garden.
6月17日周日。歌手,票價6英鎊包括花園里面的酒水。
Sounds like a bargain to me!
聽起來是一筆好買賣!
Yes,let's book two tickets for that.
是的。讓我們訂兩張票。
So,what else?I'm feeling quite keen now!
還有什么?我現在很感興趣!
How about the pianist on the 22nd of June?
6月22日的鋼琴家演奏怎么樣?
Anna Ventura?I've just remembered that's my evening class ninght.
安娜·文圖拉?我剛想起來那天晚上我有課。
That's okay.I'll just have to go on my own
沒關系,我得自己去了。
but we can go to the Spanish dance and guitar concert togerther,can't we?
但是我們可以一起去看西班牙舞和聽吉他音樂會了吧?
Yes, I'm sure Tom and Kieran would enjoy that too.
是的,我肯定湯姆和基蘭也會喜歡的。
Good heavens - £10.50 a ticket!
天啊!一張票要10.50英鎊!
I can see we're going to have to go without food for the rest of the week.
我能預見,這周我們都會沒飯吃。
we'll need to book four!
我們得訂4張!
Wish we were students, look!
真希望我們是學生,看。
Children,Students and Senior Citizens get a 50% discount on every thing. If only!
兒童、學生和老人都能享受5折優惠。是就好了。