Hi,George!Glad you're back. Loads of people have phoned you. Really?
你好,喬治!很高興你能回來,有很多人給你打電話。真的嗎?
I felt just like your secretary!
我覺得我像是你的秘書。
Sorry, I went into the library this afternoon to have a look at a newspaper and I came across something really interesting.
對不起,我今天下午去圖書館看報紙,碰巧遇見了一些很有趣的事。
What? A book? No,a brochure from a summer festival - mainly Spanish music.
什么事?一本書?不,西班牙音樂為主的夏季節日小冊子。
Look, I've got it here.
看,我拿了一本。
Spanish music? I really love the guitar.
西班牙音樂?我真的很喜歡吉他。
Let's have a look. So what's this group 'Guitarrini'?
讓我們看看。Guitarrini這個組合怎么樣?
They're really good.
他們很棒。
They had a video with all the highlights of the festival at a stand in the lobby to the library,so I heard them.
在圖書館大廳的架子上有這節日中的一些精彩部分的錄像,所以我聽了他們的演奏。
They play fantastic instruments - drums and flutes and old kinds of guitars.
他們的樂器演奏極好,包括鼓、長笛和老式吉他。
I've never heard anything like it before. Sounds great.
我之前從沒聽過這種演奏。-聽起來不錯。
Okay,Shall we go then? Spoil ourselves? Yes,let's.
好的,我們去嗎?盡情享受一番?-好的,我們去。
The only problem is there aren't any cheap seats...it's all one price.
唯一的問題是沒有便宜的座位,都是一口價。
Well,in that case we could sit right at the front - we'd have a really good view.
那樣的話,我們就坐在前邊,這樣會看得很清楚。
Yeah,though I think that if you sit at the back you can actually hear the whole thing better.
是的,但是我覺得如果你坐在后面,你聽到的效果會更好
Yes.Anyway we can decide when we get there.
是的??傊覀兛梢缘侥莾涸贈Q定。