Interesting.Right,let's look at the content of your proposal now.
有意思。好的?,F在讓我們看看方案的目錄。
Did you find it comprehensive enough?
你覺得它夠全面嗎?
Well,yes and no.You've listed several different topics on your contents page, but I'm not sure they're all relevant.
說不好。你在目錄頁列舉了一些不同的話題,但是我不確定它們都能切題。
No?Well,I thought that from the perspective of a field trip, one thing I needed to focus on was the sandstone plateaux and cliffs themselves.
不能嗎?我認為從實地考察的角度,有一件事我需要關注的是砂巖高原和懸崖。
The way they tower up from the flat landscaps is just amazing.
它們在平地中拔地而起的樣子真是令人驚奇。
The fact that the surrounding softer rocks were eroded by wind and rain, leaving these huge outcrops high above the plain.
周邊的巖石受到風雨的侵蝕,露出了巨大的巖層,高高的處于平原之上。
It's hardly surprising that tourists flock to see the area.
怪不得成群的游客會到此參觀。
Well,yes,I'd agree with including those points...
是的。我同意這幾點……
And then the fact that it's been home to native American Navajos and all the social history that goes with that.
事實上,這里曾是美國原住民納瓦霍人的家園,所有社會歷史都記錄了這點。
The hardships they endured trying to save their territory from the invading settlers.
他們在抵抗侵略者以保衛領土的過程中遭受磨難。
Their culture is so rich - all those wonderful stories.
他們的文化很豐富,都是神奇的故事。
Well,I agree it's interesting,but it's not immediately relevant to your proposal, Sandra,so at this stage,I suggest you focus on other considerations.
我也覺得這很有意思,但是這跟你的方案關系不大,桑德拉,所以在現階段,我建議你關注其他方面。
I think an indication of what the students on the trip could actually do when they get there should be far more central,
我認為告訴學生到那里后可以在行程中做些什么要更重要,
so that certainly needs to be included and to be expanded upon.
這點肯定要加上去,并且展開描寫。
And I'd like to see something about the local wildlife,and vegetation too, not that I imagine there's much to see.
我想看到一些關于當地野生動物和植被的描述,現在的描寫不多。
Presumably the tourist invasion hasn't helped.
可能是因為游客的入侵幫了倒忙。