What can I help you?
您怎么了?
I have got terrible headaches.
我頭疼得厲害。
When did they begin?
什么時候開始的?
About a week ago.
大概一周前。
Do you ever feel sick or vomit?
你有過惡心想吐的癥狀嗎?
No, I don't.
沒有。
Do you take aspirin?
你吃阿司匹林了嗎?
Yes, I have taken 3 pills of aspirin these days, but it doesn't help.
是的,我這幾天吃了三片阿司匹林,但是不管用。
Have you ever had this kind of headache before?
你以前出現過這種情況嗎?
I've had headaches off and on for the last few years, but none was as bad as this.
過去幾年里我的頭疼偶爾會犯,但是從來沒有像這次這樣嚴重過。
Have you visited a doctor before? Did he say anything about it?
你以前看過醫生嗎?他怎么說的?
Last year, I went to the local hospital for a consultant. The doctor told me that I had hypertension.
去年,我在當地醫院咨詢了一下。醫生告訴我說我有高血壓。
Have you had swollen ankles?
你的腳踝腫過嗎?
I can't remember that.
我不記得了。
Did you have any kind of treatment in the past?
你以前接受過任何形式的治療嗎?
No.
沒有。
I want to take your blood pressure.
我想測一下你的血壓。
Yes.
好的。
The result shows that it's moderately high.
測量結果顯示血壓有一點高。
I would like you to do a further test, including the chest X-ray.
我想給你做進一步檢查,包括X光胸透。
Serious? I'm rather nervous.
很嚴重嗎?我感到很緊張。
Take it easy. The change of your emotion may affect the test results.
別緊張。你的情緒波動可能會影響到測試結果。
What should I pay attention to in my daily life?
我日常生活中應該注意些什么?
You should have a good rest, avoid tension or stress and give up smoking and alcohol. The doctor will give the prescription after your test.
你應該好好休息,避免緊張和壓力情緒,戒煙戒酒。檢查完之后醫生會給你開藥方的。
When can I read the results?
我什么時候可以看到結果?
Come back again next week for the results and another check of your blood pressure.
下周回來拿結果,然后再測一下血壓。
All right. Thank you.
好的。謝謝你。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載