How long have you had difficulty breathing?
你有呼吸困難多久了?
Since last week, Doctor.
從上周開始。
Is it very bad?
很嚴重嗎?
Yes, I feel like I can't get enough air.
是的,我感覺我得不到足夠的空氣。
What's harder, breathing in or breathing out?
是吸氣困難不是呼氣困難?
It's harder to breathe in.
吸氣更困難。
Are you short of breath when you are resting or only when you are doing something physical?
當你休息的時候氣急還是做運動的時候氣急?
A little when I'm resting, but it's worse when I try to do anything physical.
休息的時候有點,但是當我試圖做運動的時候氣短會加重。
Can you lie flat in bed?
你能平躺在床上嗎?
Oh, no.
不能。
How many pillows do you use?
你用幾個枕頭?
Three.
三個。
Do you ever wake up at night feeling short of breath?
你在夜間被氣急驚醒過嗎?
Yes, I do. It scares me because I wake up feeling as if I can't breathe.
是的,我很害怕因為我覺得我好像不能呼吸了。
What do you do when this happens? I mean, do you sit or stand up, does some movement help you breathe easier?
被驚醒后你做什么呢?我的意思是,你是坐著,還是站起來,做些活動讓呼吸容易些嗎?
If I sit up, it helps a little.
如果我坐起來會有點幫助。
Let me listen to your chest. I can hear a few crackles and it sounds a bit wheezy.
讓我聽一下你的胸腔,我聽到了一些劈啪聲,聽起來有點喘鳴。