Have you got a temperature?
你發燒了嗎?
Yes, Doctor, I've been feeling quite flushed lately.
是的,醫生,我最近總感到臉發紅。
Is your temperature high all the time or does it go up and down?
你的體溫一直這么高還是上下起伏?
It usually goes up at night, but it's still high even during the day.
通常晚上體溫升高,但是白天一整天體溫仍然高。
What is the highest and the lowest it has been in the past few days?
在過去的這些天最高體溫和最低體溫是多少?
The highest was 104, the lowest was 100.
最高體溫是104,最低體溫是100。
And where did you take your temperature: under your arm or under your tongue?
你在哪里量的體溫?腋下還是舌下?
Under my tongue.
舌下。
Do you also have the shivers?
你打寒顫嗎?
Yes, sometimes.
有時會。
Do your teeth chatter or are the shivers milder than that?
你的牙齒打戰嗎?寒顫比打戰溫和點嗎?
Oh yes, they chatter. I've bitten my tongue several times already.
是的,牙齒打戰。我已經咬到舌頭好幾次了。
Do you take anything for the fever?
那你吃什么藥了嗎?
Aspirin.
阿司匹林。
Does it help?
起作用嗎?
No, not really.
不,不起作用。
Have you been abroad to any tropical or developing countries recently?
最近你去過熱帶國家或者發展中國家嗎?
Yes, I just came back from Thailand a few months ago.
去過,我幾個月前剛剛從泰國回來。
I see. Do you perspire more than usual?
懂了。你出汗比平時多嗎?
Yes, a lot, I'm afraid.
是的,很多。
Just when you work hard or also at other times?
是努力工作或其他時候出這么多汗嗎?
Well, I never used to sweat much, but now I seem to break out in a sweat at the drop of a hat.
我以前從來沒出過這么多汗,但是現在我似乎立刻就出汗了。
My clothes often get soaking wet.
我的衣服總是濕透了。
Do you feel shaky or weak at all?
你感到顫抖或虛弱嗎?
Yes, practically all the time.
是的,事實上一直這樣。