Excuse me, Ms. Wang. I want to go to the toilet.
勞駕,王護士。我想去廁所。
You need not go to the toilet. Please try the bedpan.
你不能去廁所。請你用便盆吧。
How can I urinate in bed?
我怎么能在床上小便呢?
You know you will not be allowed to get up for several days after the operation. So you must learn to use the bedpan.
手術之后幾天你是不允許下床的。所以你必須學者使用便盆。
OK. Let me have a try.
好吧。我試試。
When will I be sent to the operating room?
我什么時候進手術室?
About 8 O'clock. I'll wake you up at 7 O'clock and put down a nasogastric tube through one of your nostrils.
大概八點。我會在七點叫醒你然后從你的鼻孔中插入一根胃管。
Could you tell me why?
你能告訴我為什么要插胃管嗎?
We will give you food through the tube on the second and third day after the operation.
手術后第二、三天我們需要通過胃管給你喂食。
What time will I be back here?
我什么時候能被送回這里?
You'll be back at about 3 pm.
大概下午三點。
How can my wife know about the operation?
我妻子怎樣了解我手術的進展?
She can stay in the waiting room. We'll tell her as soon as possible about the operation.
她會在等候室。手術一結束我們會馬上通知她。
Have you signed the consent?
你在同意書上簽字了嗎?
Yes. What should I do before operation?
簽了。手術前我應該做什么?
We'll prepare you by shaving and cleaning. Then you'll take a shower. You'll have a liquid diet for supper.
我們會給你剃須做清潔。然后你要洗個澡。晚飯你要吃一些流食。
I know. Will the operation hurt very much?
我知道了。手術會很疼嗎?
Don't worry. You won't feel anything during the operation.
別擔心,手術過程中你不會感受到任何疼痛。
You'll find yourself back in the room after the operation.
手術后你醒來的時候就已經在病房了。
You may feel some pain and feel drowsy. We will give you an injection to relieve the pain if you can't stand it.
你可能會感到有點疼并昏昏沉沉。如果疼痛難忍的話我們會給你注射一些緩解疼痛的藥物。
Thank you.
謝謝你
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載