This table is reserved for you, sir.
先生,這張桌子是為您預留的。
It looks like a nice table, but it's too close to the kitchen door.
這張桌子看起來不錯,但是離廚房門太近了。
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
問:這段對話最有可能發生在哪里?
Isaw you on TV yesterday. You were ever so good. You didn't look nervous.
我昨天在電視上看到你了,你真是太棒了,看起來并不緊張。
To be frank. When it was my turn to speak, I really had my heart in my mouth.
說實話,輪到我發言的時候我真的緊張得要命。
Q: What does the woman mean?
問:對話中女生的話是什么意思?
Shall we go and try that snack bar around the corner?
我們去試一下街角的小吃店好嗎?
I can't eat anything. My headaches.
我頭痛,什么東西都吃不下。
Q: What can we learn about the woman?
問:從對話中我們能知道女生的什么信息?
A single room is fifty pounds per night, and a double room sixty pounds per night. Stay two nights and you'll get another for free.
單人間每晚50英鎊,雙人間每晚60英鎊,住兩晚的話可以免費再住一晚。
A single room for three nights, please.
我要一間單人房,住三晚。
Q: How much should the man pay for his room?
問:對話中的男生應該付多少錢?
How did you do in the writing contest?
你在寫作比賽中做得怎么樣?
If only I had paid more attention to spelling.
要是我當時多注意一下拼寫就好了。
Q: What can we learn about the man?
問:從對話中我們能知道男生的什么信息?
Hey. Joan, what's up?
嘿。瓊,你怎么了?
Nothing much. It's my son! It doesn't seem easy for him to get used to the new school.
沒什么要緊的事情,是我兒子的事!他看起來很難適應新學校。
Q: How does Joan most probably feel about her son?
問:瓊對兒子的事情大概是什么感覺?
Have you heard from Mary lately? It's said she is not working as a fitness coach.
你最近有瑪麗的消息嗎?聽說她的工作不是健身教練。
I got an email from her last week. She has been working at a school since she left our firm.
我上周收到了她的郵件,她從咱們公司離職后一直在一家學校里工作。
Q: Who are the two speakers talking about?
問:對話中的兩個人在談論什么?
How did the lecture go?
講座進行得怎么樣?
Oh, you should have seen those young people. Thirsty for knowledge, drinking in my wisdom.
啊,你真應該看看那些年輕人,他們渴求學習知識、汲取我的智慧。
Q: What does the man mean?
問:對話中男生的話是什么意思?
Look at the menu. Everything looks great, but that's too expensive.
看看菜單,所有的菜看起來都很好,但就是太貴了。
Have anything you like? Tom said it's on our boss.
有什么是你喜歡的嗎?湯姆說了老板請客。
Q: Who will pay the bill?
問:誰來買單?
David, I got you a present, a solar-powered calculator.
大衛,我給你買了一個禮物,一個太陽能計算器。
I don't need a calculator, Mom. I have one.
媽媽,我不需要計算器,我已經有一個了。
Q: What does David imply?
問:大衛的話暗示了什么?