Excuse me, sir. Visiting hours are over now. Your wife must get some rest.
對不起,先生,探視時間現在結束了,您的妻子必須要休息了。
Oh, I'm sorry, doctor. I didn't hear the bell, or I would have left earlier.
哦,對不起,醫生。我沒聽見鈴聲,不然我早就走了。
Hello, my name is Jack. I need to get in shape. How do I register for the classes?
你好,我叫杰克。我需要保持身材,怎樣報名上課呢?
We'll need you to join the gym, and then you could find out which classes fit your schedule the best.
我們需要你加入健身房,然后你可以找出最適合你時間表的課程。
I'll see you at the theatre.
我在劇院等你。
Better still, let's meet in the Red Lion bar to have a nice little talk.
咱們在紅獅酒吧見面會更好,在那里咱們可以好好聊聊天。
Good idea. And I'd love to have a drink there.
好主意,我想在那里喝杯飲料。
Hello, my name is John Arbor. And I'm calling to ask about the position advertised in Friday's Daily Mail.
你好,我叫約翰·阿伯。我打電話想咨詢一下關于周五《每日郵報》上刊登的招聘廣告。
Yes, the position is still open. You could come over and have a talk with us.
是的,這個職位還空缺著,你可以過來和我們談談。
I have an extra ticket to the concert tonight. Would you like to join me?
今晚的音樂會我有多出來的票。你愿意和我一起去嗎?
Thanks! But I already have one. You can ask Emily. She might be interested.
謝謝!但是我已經有一張了。你可以問問艾米麗,她可能會有興趣。