Young mobile adults give many different reasons for swapping their home towns for big cities
年輕的成年人對將家從城鎮遷移到大城市給出了許多不同的理由。
Some are looking for a good job, while some others seek exciting and fun things to do.
有些人在尋找好的工作,而有些人是為了尋找刺激及有趣的事。
The one thing that is clear, however, is that young people are speaking with one voice, "To the cities!"
但有一件事是明確的,那就是年輕人用著同一個聲音說,“到城市去!”
Daniel, 27, explains, "Cities are more exciting.
27歲的丹尼爾解釋說:“城市更讓人激動。
The rent is high, but it's a great place to meet people and find entertainment.
租金很高,但它是遇見其他人和尋找娛樂的非常棒的地方。
Cities have theaters, museums and big sporting events, but small towns have none of these.
城市有戲院、博物館和大型運動賽事,但小城鎮什么也沒有。
Maybe I'll move to a small town when I get married, but for now, I want to have fun."
或許當我結婚的時候,我將搬到小城鎮,但是現在,我想享受快樂。”
Angela, 21, adds, "I'd love to stay in the community where I grew up, but there are no jos.
21歲的安杰拉補充道:“我挺樂意住在我長大的社區里,但是那里好工作。
I have to go where the big companies are, because I want to be a successful accountant, not a clerk or a waitress.
我必須到大公司所在的地方,因為我想成為成功的會計師,而不是一名職員或一名服務員。
That's why I'll move to Los Angeles when I graduate from university."
那就是為什么當我大學畢業的時候我要搬到洛杉磯。”