I hope I've given you a clear idea of the schedule for your London weekend.
希望我對你在倫敦這個周末的行程安排,你已經清楚了。
And, before I finish, let me just give you some advice which should make your stay more enjoyable.
然后在我結束之前,讓你給你寫建議,這樣能使你待在這兒的時候更愉快。
Firstly, please do remember to put on some comfortable shoes.
首先,請記得穿舒適的鞋子。
London is a big place, and whatever you do, you'll find yourself doing quite a lot of walking.
倫敦很大,無論你要干什么,你都會發現要走很多路。
So, comfortable shoes are really necessary.
所以,真的需要舒適的鞋子。
And secondly, let me ask you to please look after your money.
第二點,讓我告訴你:一定要照管好你的錢財。
Keep it safe at all times, and then you will not have any unpleasant accident, which could ruin your whole weekend.
無論何時都要確保財產安全,這樣你就不會有任何不愉快的意外,這種意外可能會毀掉你的整個周末。
You'll find a copy of your weekend's schedule in your room.
你會在你的房間發現一份周末行程的拷貝。
Take a look at it, and make sure you're clear about everything.
看一看,然后確保你全都弄清楚了。
Well, that's all from me for now.
好了,這就是我目前為止的所有建議。
Go and leave your luggage in your rooms.
去把行李放到你的房間。
I'll be seeing you here again in fifteen minutes.
十五分鐘后我會再來這里見你。
Goodbye for now!
現在先再見啦!