The service is really slow here.
這里的服務真夠慢的。
I've been trying to get the waiter's attention for the last ten minutes.
過去十分鐘里我一直在努力吸引服務員的注意。
I hope he takes our order soon.
我希望他快點讓我們點菜。
Otherwise, I'll be late for my class at two o'clock.
不然我兩點的課就得遲到了。
Me, too. I have a class at 2 as well.
我也是。我兩點也有課。
I notice you have a math book.
我發現你帶了本數學書。
Do you like the summer school here?
你喜歡這里的暑期學校嗎?
It's pretty good.
很不錯。
I think I've learned a lot.
我覺得我學到了很多。
Yeah, I only wish the classes were a little smaller, but I like my teachers a lot.
恩,我只希望課堂規模再小一點,不過我很喜歡我的老師們。
They are very kind and patient.
他們很善良,也很有耐心。
I see. By the way, where are you from?
我明白了。順便問一下,你來自哪里?
I'm from Boston. How about you?
我來自波士頓。你呢?
I'm from Washington DC.
我來自華盛頓特區。
I'm only staying here for three more weeks.
我呆這里的時間只剩三個星期了。
Then I'll go to Columbia University in New York.
然后我要去紐約的哥倫比亞大學。
Oh, here comes the waiter.
哦,服務員來了。
It seems we are going to get served after all.
看來終于輪到我們點菜了。
Good. I'm starving.
太好了。我快餓死了。