Before I go on vacation, I always plan my trip very carefully.
每回度假,我總會提前對旅程進行詳細的計劃。
I usually go online to look up all the necessary information,
我通常會通過網絡將所有必要的信息找到,
because I don't trust the descriptions in the guide books or what the travel agent tells me.
因為我從不相信導游書或旅行業者提供的信息。
To begin with, I look up possible destinations and compare them carefully to see which one best suits my needs.
首先,我會查找所有可行的目的地,并對它們進行仔細的比較,以確定最符合我要求的目的地。
Then, I check the cost of travelling to that particular place.
然后,我會查一下去這個地方需要花費多少旅費。
If I am going by plane, then I have to compare prices for different airlines in order to get the cheapest tickets.
如果坐飛機去,那么我會對不同航線的價格進行比較,以買到最便宜的機票。
If I am travelling by train, then I have to look into train passes or special ticket office.
如果是坐火車,那么我會試圖獲得火車通行證或者尋找優惠票售票處。
I seldom travel by bus, because of the high rate of traffic accidents on the high way.
我很少坐巴士旅行,因為在高速公路上,巴士的交通事故率很高。
I also need to check hotels.
我還需要找酒店。
Usually I choose to stay at cheap hotels.
通常來說,我會選擇廉價旅館。
Finally I try to plan how much I need to spend on meals and sightseeing.
最后,我會對飲食和觀光的花銷進行預算。
If I plan carefully, I can usually have a good time for the lowest cost.
如果我仔細計劃,我通常可以用最低的成本度過一段美好的時光。