I'd like two tickets for the movie on Friday, please.
我想買兩張周五的電影票。
For which movie, madam?
哪部電影,女士?
Oh, that's right. Dark and Stormy Night.
哦,對了。《暴風雨黑夜》。
I'm sorry. That show is sold out.
不好意思,這部電影的票已經賣完了。
Well, how about Saturday or Sunday?
那周六或周日的呢?
Yes, madam, we do have tickets available for that movie on those days.
恩,女士,這部電影那兩天還有余票。
Are there any seats left in the middle row for Saturday?
周六的還有中間排座位嗎?
Yes, but they are not next to each other.
有,不過座位不是挨著的。
Oh, that's a pity. We prefer to sit together.
噢,真可惜。要是能坐在一起就更好了。
In that case, we still have some seats together in the front or at the back.
那樣的話,前排或后排還有幾個挨著的座位。
The front row sounds good. How much are the tickets?
前排聽上去不錯。票要多少錢?
25 dollars in total.
總共25美元。
OK, I'll take them.
好的,我買了。