日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 高中英語 > 高中英語教程 > 人教版高中英語 > 人教版高中英語必修第5冊 > 正文

人教版新課標高中英語(必修5):Unit4 Making the news-Reading(1)

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

必修五第四單元做新聞

Reading

閱讀

My First Work Assignment

我的第一項工作任務

"Unforgettable", says new journalist

“難以忘懷,”新聞記者說

Never will Zhou Yang (ZY) forget his first assignment at the office of a popular English newspaper.

周陽永遠不會忘記他在一家暢銷英文報紙的第一項工作任務。

His discussion with his new boss, Hu Xin (HX) , was to strongly influence his life as a journalist.

他同新上司胡欣的討論對他的記者生涯必將產生強烈的影響。

Welcome. We're delighted you're coming to work with us.

歡迎你,非常高興你來參加我們的工作,

Your first job here will be an assistant journalist.

你來這里首先就是當助理記者。

Do you have any questions?

有什么問題嗎?

Can I go out on a story immediately?

我可以馬上去采訪嗎?

(laughing) That's admirable, but I'm afraid it would be unusual!

(笑)真是勇氣可嘉!不過恐怕這不太合乎常規!

Wait till you're more experienced.

還是等到你比較有經驗以后吧。

First we'll put you as an assistant to an experienced journalist.

我們先要派你給有經驗的記者作助理。

Later you can cover a story and submit the article yourself.

以后,你才能獨自去進行新聞采訪并提交自己的新聞稿。

Wonderful. What do I need to take with me?

太好了!我需要隨身帶些什么?

I already have a notebook and camera.

我已經帶了筆記本和照相機。

No need for a camera.

不需要照相機!

You'll have a professional photographer with you to take photographs.

你們將帶上一名專業攝影師去拍照。

You'll find your colleagues very eager to assist you,

你將發現你的同事們會熱情地幫助你。

so you may be able to concentrate on photography later if you're interested.

如果你對攝影感興趣,以后你可以集中精力去鉆研。

Thank you. Not only am I interested in photography,

謝謝你。對攝影我不僅只是感興趣,

but I took an amateur course at university to update my skills.

在大學里我還專修過業余攝影課來更新我的技術。

Good.

那很好啊。

What do I need to remember when I go out to cover a story?

我出去采訪時還需要記住些什么事呢?

You need to be curious.

你需要有好奇心。

Only if you ask many different questions will you acquire all the information you need to know.

你只有提出了許多不同的問題之后才有可能獲得你需要知道的信息。

We say a good journalist must have a good "nose" for a story.

我們說,一個好的記者必須有一個對新聞非常敏感的“嗅覺“。

That means you must be able to assess when people are not telling the whole troth

那就是說,在人們沒有說出全部真相時,你必須能夠判斷出,

and then try to discover it.

并努力發現真理。

They must use research to inform themselves of the missing parts of the story.

記者必須通過調查研究,來使自己了解到被遺漏的那部分情況。

What should I keep in mind?

我應該注意些什么呢?

Here comes my list of dos and don'ts: don't miss your deadline, don't be rude, don't talk too much, but make sure you listen to the interviewee carefully.

下面是我的行為準則:不要延誤任務規定的期限,不可對人粗魯,不可自己說得太多,務必認真傾聽被采訪人回答問題。

Why is listening so important?

為什么聽人家講話這樣重要呢?

Well, you have to listen for detailed facts.

你得聽清楚事實的細節。

Meanwhile you have to prepare the next question depending on what the person says.

同時,你還要根據被采訪人所說的話準備提出下一個問題。

But how can I listen carefully while taking notes?

在我記筆記的同時,怎么能仔細傾聽對方的答話呢?

This is a trick of the trade.

這就是我們職業的訣竅了。

If the interviewee agrees,

如果被采訪人允許,

you can use a recorder to get the facts straight.

你可以使用錄音機,錄下全部事實。

It's also useful if a person wants to challenge you.

如果有人提出質疑,這也有用。

You have the evidence to support your story.

你就有證據來支持自己的報道了。

I see!

我明白了!

Have you ever had a case where someone accused your journalists of getting the wrong end of the stick?

你有沒有過這樣的情況:別人控告你的記者,說他的報道失實?

Yes, but it was a long time ago.

有的。不過這是很久以前的事了。

This is how the story goes.

事情是這樣的:

A footballer was accused of taking money for deliberately not scoring goals so as to let the other team win.

一位足球運動員被指揮受賄,故意不進球,好讓對方球隊贏球。

We went to interview him.

我們去采訪了他。

He denied taking money but we were sceptical.

他否認收了錢,但我們對此表示懷疑。

So we arranged an interview between the footballer and the man supposed to bribe him.

于是,我們安排這名球員和被認為行賄的人一起接受采訪,

When we saw them together we guessed from the footballer's body language that he was not telling the truth.

而當我們看到他們在一起時我們就從足球運動員的體態語上猜到他沒有說真話。

So we wrote an article suggesting he was guilty.

我們寫了一篇文章,暗示足球隊員有罪。

It was a dilemma because the footballer could have demanded damages if we were wrong.

這事有些為難,因為如果我們錯了,他就可以向我們索要賠償。

He tried to stop us publishing it

他竭力阻止我們發表這篇文章,

but later we were proved right.

但后來證實我們是正確的。

Wow! That was a real "scoop".

哇!那才是真正的獨家新聞哩!

I'm looking forward to my first assignment now.

我期盼著即將到來的首次任務。

Perhaps I'll get a scoop too!

說不定我也會搞到獨家新聞呢!

Perhaps you will. You never know.

也許你會的,誰知道呢。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
assess [ə'ses]

想一想再看

v. 估定,評定

 
admirable ['ædmərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 令人欽佩的,令人贊賞的

聯想記憶
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 職業的,專業的,專門的
n. 專業人

 
amateur ['æmətə:]

想一想再看

adj. 業余(愛好者)的
n. 業余愛好者,

 
photographer [fə'tɔgrəfə]

想一想再看

n. 攝影師

 
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根據,證據
v. 證實,證明

聯想記憶
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,內疚的

 
detailed [di'teild]

想一想再看

adj. 詳細的

 
update [ʌp'deit]

想一想再看

v. 更新,補充最新資料
n. 更新

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,異常的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: cctv体育频道5| 芭芭拉·布薛特| 不良情侣| 江苏体育频道直播| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看完整版| 祝妈妈生日快乐英文| 大秧歌电视剧演员表| 诺拉·阿娜泽德尔| 七上语文背诵清单表| 妈妈的朋友电影天堂| 痴汉电车排名前十番号| 羞羞的铁拳高清免费观看完整版| 澳门风云2演员表| 宋晓飞| 欧美日韩欧美日韩在线观看视频| 红色诗配画| 电影男女| 皇家趣学院免费观看全集完整版 | 艳妻互换电影| 黄飞鸿电影全集| 一闪一闪亮晶晶的简谱钢琴| 免费看污视频| prefer过去式| gayvideos| 凤凰卫视节目表| 一句话让男生硬邦邦的句子| 欧美日韩欧美日韩| www.douyin.com官网| 唐朝诡事录最大败笔是谁| 忍者神龟 电影| 在线播放免费视频播放| 混的头像| 肉爆电影| 高级英语第四版课后答案| 迈克尔·j·福克斯| 熊汝霖| 吴青芸| 祖卡尔| 宋景诗| 母亲电影韩国完整版免费观看| 未来警察|