Sometimes life is gonna hit you in the head with a brick.
有時,生活會劈頭蓋臉地砸向你。
Don't lose faith.
不要失去信心。
I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
我確信,唯一讓我堅持不懈的動力就是我熱愛我所做的事情。
You've got to find what you love.
我們都應該找到我們熱愛的東西。
And that is as true for work as it is for your lovers.
談戀愛是如此,工作也是如此。
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
你的工作會占據你生活的很大一部分,要想真正感到滿足,唯一的辦法就是從事你認為很棒的工作。
And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
從事很棒的工作的唯一途徑就是從事你熱愛的工作。
If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.
如果你還沒有找到,那就繼續找。
And don't settle.
不要安頓下來。
As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
就像所有與內心有關的東西一樣,找到的時候,你自然會知道。
And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
和任何優質的戀愛關系一樣,優質的工作也會隨著時間變得越來越好。
So keep looking.
所以,繼續找吧。
Don't settle.
不要安于現狀。