Hi, Han. What are you watching?
韓,你在看什么呀?
I'm watching "Chinese Idol," an exciting talent show.
我在看《中國夢之聲》,非常精彩的選秀節目。
Have you ever watched it?
你看過嗎?
Sure! I'm also a fan of it.
當然!我也是這檔節目的粉絲呢。
There are so many talented singers on the show.
這檔節目有才的歌手真是太多了。
And the mentors are very lovely and humorous.
導師們也很可愛,很幽默。
Yes. That's part of the appeal of the show.
沒錯,這也是這檔節目吸引人的地方之一。
Han, I think you have a wonderful voice, why don't you give it a try?
韓,我覺得你的嗓音也很棒啊,你為什么不去試一試呢?
Well...I've never thought about it.
這個呀……我從來都沒想過呢。
Why not? You're sure to do well.
為什么不呢?你肯定能表現得很好的。
It's a great chance for you to shine on stage!
這是你在舞臺上大放異彩的絕佳機會噢!
Thanks for your encouragement, Ann.
謝謝你的鼓勵,安。
I doubt whether I'm good enough for the show.
但我懷疑我能不能選上哎。
It would be very competitive.
競爭肯定非常激烈。
Just try. You might surprise yourself!
試試看唄。說不定會很驚喜呢!
Well, I'll consider it.
好吧,那我考慮一下。
After all, it's a good opportunity to meet great singers and make friends with people who love singing.
畢竟,這確實是一個結識厲害的歌手,結交熱愛唱歌的朋友的一個好機會。
That's true.
沒毛病。
So don't hesitate!
所以你可別再猶豫了!