Hi, Henry, you look unhappy! What's up?
嗨 亨利 你不太高興啊 怎么了?
My girlfriend... She wants to break up with me. What happened?
我女朋友 她想跟我分手 怎么了?
We were supposed to have a candle-lit dinner for our one-year anniversary last night, but I had a quarrel with her because she was late.
昨天晚上我們本該吃一頓燭光晚餐來紀念一周年的 可是我卻因為她遲到跟她吵了一架
What a pity!
太可惜了
Yes. I screwed it up!
是啊 我搞砸了
Take it easy. I can't believe you two will break up after having been together for such a long time! You must have hurt her.
沒關系 真不敢相信你倆在一起這么久竟然要分手 你肯定傷害到她了
I know. I'm always saying the wrong thing.
我知道 我總是說錯話
Well, you've got to learn to keep your mouth shut, especially when you're angry.
你得學會閉上嘴 尤其是在你生氣的時候
I really wish I could take back my words! I'm so sorry for what I have done!
我真的希望我能收回說過的話 我為自己做過的事感到很抱歉
Jane, could you tell me what I shall do now? How can I repair the wrong I've done her?
簡 你能告訴我現在該怎么辦嗎?我該怎么修復對她造成的傷害呢?
Don't be too upset! It's no use crying over spilled milk.
別太擔心了 懊悔過去沒什么用
My only advice is to tell her how much you regret hurting her.
我唯一的建議就是告訴她你有多后悔傷害了她
OK, I'll do it immediately.
好 我馬上做