Kate: Hi, David. I'm just calling to see if you are OK.
凱特:嗨,大衛。我打個電話來問問你還好嗎。
David: Hi, Kate. I'm fine, but it seems I'm getting lost.
大衛:嗨,凱特,我還好,但我似乎迷路了。
Kate: OK, where are you right now?
凱特:好,你現在在哪里?
David: I have no idea. I don't see any road signs.
大衛:我不知道,我沒有看到任何路標。
Kate: Do you see anything around you like a hotel or a restaurant?
凱特:附近有沒有酒店或餐廳?
David: There is a bar called "Q Bar" in front of me.
大衛:我前面有一家叫“Q吧”的酒吧。
Kate: I know where that is. You must be on Queen's Street.
凱特:我知道那個位置,你一定是在皇后街上。
David: So, have I passed the street you live on yet?
大衛:我走過你住的那條街了嗎?
Kate: Unfortunately, you must have passed it a while ago.
凱特:很遺憾地告訴你,你已經過去有一陣子了。
David: I've really got no sense of direction, do I?
大衛:我的方向感真的很差,不是嗎?
Kate: Don't worry. I can tell you how to get here. Do you have an up-to-date map in your car?
凱特:別擔心,我可以告訴你怎么來我這兒。你車里有沒有最新的地圖?
David: Yes, I'm looking at one now.
大衛:有,我現在正在看呢。
Kate: Do you see Queen's Street?
凱特:你看到皇后街了嗎?
David: Yes. I've marked it with my pen.
大衛:嗯,我已經用筆標記了。
Kate: Good. You need to go back the way you came. Follow it east for about five miles. You will get to a roundabout. Take the first right. Then you'll be on St. George's Street. Can you find it on the map?
凱特:很好,你需要返回原路。向東行駛5英里,你會來到一個環島,在第一個路口右轉,然后你就到了圣喬治街。你能在地圖上找到嗎?
David: Yeah, then what's next?
大衛:嗯,然后呢?
Kate: Follow that for three miles, take a right at the second set of traffic lights, and then park your car. My house is the third one on the right.
凱特:沿此方向行駛3英里,在第2個紅綠燈右轉,然后停車。右手邊第3個房子就是我家了。
David: I think I've got it. But I might have to call you again when I get to your street.
大衛:我想我明白了,但我到你家的那條街時,還得給你打個電話。
Kate: No problem! Drive safely!
凱特:沒問題!開車小心!