1. Woman: Hi, Tony. How did your match go yesterday?
1.女:嗨,托尼,你昨天的比賽怎么樣?
Man: Well, it wasn't as easy as I had thought. I have to continue practicing.
男:嗯,不像我想的那么容易,我必須繼續練習。
Question: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:我們能從對話中得到什么信息?
2. Woman: I just made a jar of jam this morning and now I can't find it anywhere. Do you know what happened to it?
2.女:我今早剛剛做了一罐果醬,現在我找不到了。你知道這是怎么了嗎?
Man: Did you hear a crash? That was it. I'm just as clumsy as ever.
男:你聽到響聲了嗎?就是那罐果醬,我還是那么笨手笨腳的。
Question: What does the man imply?
問題:這名男子說的是什么意思?
3. Man: Do you want to turn on the air conditioner or open the window?
3.男:你想開空調還是開窗戶?
Woman: I love fresh air if you don't mind.
女:如果你不介意的話,我喜歡新鮮空氣。
Question: What can be inferred from the woman's answer?
問題:我們可以從這名女子的回答中推斷出什么信息?
4. Man: What would it be like living with those girls?
4.男:和那些女孩一起住是什么感覺?
Woman: It was a fantastic dorm. I always got mad when people said we girls couldn't get along. There was no quarrel. We had a wonderful time.
女:這個宿舍很棒。當別人說女孩們無法好好相處時,我就很生氣。我們從不吵架,而且玩得很開心。
Question: What can we infer from the conversation?
問題:我們能從對話中推斷出什么信息?