A Talk time
A 交談時間
Giving warnings
發出警告
Here are some ways of warning people.
以下是一些向人發出警告的方式。
Be careful! Don't cross yet!
小心!先別過!
Take care! There's a minibus coming!
當心!有個小公共開過來了!
Mind the door!
當心門!
Look out! In front of you!
留神!看你前面!
Watch out! You're going to fall!
當心要摔倒了!
A1 Peter and Judy are shopping for a present for Peter's uncle.
A1 皮特和朱迪在為皮特的叔叔買禮物。
Read their conversation and practise it.
讀讀他們的對話,并練習。
Let's have a look in the South Seas Mall.
咱們去南海購物中心看看。
All right, but mind the steps as you go in.
好的,不過進去時留神腳底下。
Thanks. Let's go along this way.
謝謝。咱們走這邊。
OK, but watch out.The floor's wet. You might slip.
好,不過小心。地是濕的。可能滑倒。
Here's an antique shop. Let's go in.
這是家古玩店。咱們進去。
Right, but take care. Don't break anything.
好,不過小心。別碰碎東西。
Oh, I like this vase.
哦,我喜歡這個花瓶。
I'll just pick it up and...oops!
我要拿起來......喲!
Look out! You almost dropped it.
當心!差點兒掉地上。
Gosh, the label says it's 900 years old.
天哪,標簽上說它有900年了。
But it only costs 8 dollars. I'm going to buy it.
才賣8美元。我要買。
Be careful. Are you sure it's real?
小心。你肯定它是真的嗎?