A Talk time
A 交談時間
Asking for and giving directions
問路和指路
We can ask for directions like this:
我們可以這樣問路:
How do I get to the ferry pier?
我怎么到渡船碼頭?
Can you tell me the way to the ferry pier?
你能告訴我去渡船碼頭的路嗎?
Where is the ferry pier?
渡船碼頭在哪?
We can give the directions like this:
我們可以這樣指路:
Take the first turning on the right.
在第一個路口右拐。
Take the second turning on the left.
在第二個路口左拐。
Walk to the end of the road.
一直走到路的盡頭。
Walk to the traffic lights.
一直走到紅綠燈處。
You'll see the ferry pier in front of you.
你會看到渡船碼頭在你前面。
You'll see the ferry pier on your right.
你會看到渡船碼頭在你右邊。
You'll see the ferry pier across the street on your left.
你會看到渡船碼頭街對面左手邊。
A1 David is giving directions to a tourist. Read their conversation and practise it.
A1 大衛在給一位游客指路。聽聽他們的對話,并練習對話。
Excuse me. How do I get to People's Spuare?
勞駕!去人民廣場怎么走?
Take the second turning on the left. Walk to the end of the road.
前面第二個路口左轉,走到頭。
You'll see People's Square in front of you.
面前的就是人民廣場。
Can you also tell me the way to the post office?
能不能告訴我去郵局怎么走?
Take the first turning on your right. Walk to the end of the road.
第一個路口右拐,走到頭。
You'll see the post office across the street on your left.
郵局就在街對面左手邊。
Thanks very much. No problem.
非常感謝。不客氣。