(Wang Junfeng and his parents are going to the USA. Michael and Kangkang are going to see them off. Now they are on their way to the airport.)
(王俊峰和他的父母要去美國。邁克爾和康康去給他們送行。現在他們在去機場的路上。)
Wang Junfeng:I can't believe that I'm flying to Disneyland. I'm so excited.
王俊峰:真不敢相信我就要飛往迪士尼了。我太激動了。
Kangkang:Of course you are.
康康:當然了。
(Michael sees a stranger putting out hand with his thumb raised.)
(邁克爾看到一個陌生人拇指向上伸著手。)
Michael:Stop, please!
邁克爾:麻煩停一下車!
Driver:What's up?
司機:怎么了?
Michael:The stranger is asking for a ride. Look at his gesture!
邁克爾:這個陌生人想讓我們載他一程。看他的動作。
(The driver stops the minibus.)
(司機停下了面包車。)
Foreigner:Excuse me, could you please give me a ride to the airport?
外國人:打擾了,你們能帶我去機場嗎?
Driver:Sure. We're going to the same place. Get on, please.
司機:可以。我們也要去機場。上車吧。
Foreigner:Thank you very much.
外國人:非常感謝。
(They reach the airport twenty minutes later.)
(二十分鐘以后他們到了機場。)
Kangkang:What time is your flight?
康康:你的飛機是什么時候?
Wang Junfeng:At 5 o'clock. My uncle is meeting us tomorrow. But I'll still worried about my English.
王俊峰:五點。我叔叔,明天來接我。但我還是很擔心我的英語。
Kangkang:No need to worry. You can buy the guidebook, A Tour in the USA.
康康:不用擔心。你可以買一本旅游指南,《美國之行》。
Wang Junfeng:Good idea. I hope I won't have much difficulty in communication.
王俊峰:好主意。希望我的交流不會有太大困難。
Michael:Whenever you need help, send me an e-mail or call me.
邁克爾:需要幫助的時候,就給我發郵件或者打電話。
Wang Junfeng:Thank you very much. I have to go now. Bye!
王俊峰:謝謝你們。我得走了。拜!