After a basketball game, Danny, Jenny and Brian are talking happily.
一場籃球比賽后,丹尼、珍妮和布萊恩正高興地談話。
That was quite a victory, Danny!
丹尼,這真是一場大勝利!
The other team was strong, but you beat them.
對手非常強,但是你們打敗了對手。
Thanks, Brian. It's fun to win, but I just love to play.
布萊恩,謝謝。贏得比賽很有趣,可我只是想打球。
Everyone played so well!
每個人都表現得非常好。
By the way, where was Steven today?
順便問一句,今天史蒂文去哪了?
Is there anything wrong with him?
他怎么了?
(Danny is just about to say something when he sees Steven running towards them carrying a basketball.)
(丹尼正要說什么,這時,他看見史蒂文拿著籃球正朝他們跑過來。)
Danny! Why didn't you tell me the game time was changed?
丹尼!你怎么不告訴我籃球比賽改時間了?
I did! I sent you an e-mail.
我告訴你了!我給你發了封電子郵件。
Well, my computer broke down the day before yesterday and it's still being repaired.
哦,我的電腦前天壞了,還在修呢。
Why didn't you call me?
為什么你不給我打電話呢?
I tried calling you, but your phone was out of service.
我嘗試著給你打電話,但是你的電話停機了。
I sent you a text message.
我給你發了一條短信。
I didn't check my messages!
我沒查看我的短信!
We live close to each other, so why didn't you come over and knock at my door!
我們住得很近你為什么沒來敲我的門!
You knew how important the game was to me!
你知道這個比賽對我來說多么重要!
Now I've missed it!
現在我錯過它了!
Well, I was too busy all day, and I am NOT your secretary! What?!
哦,我整天都太忙,而且我也不是你的秘書啊!什么?!
(Steven throws his ball on the ground. It bounces and hits Danny's head.)
(史蒂文把球扔向地面。籃球反彈起來還打到丹尼的頭了。)
Ouch! Are you crazy?
哎喲!你瘋了嗎?
(Danny almost hits Steven, but Brian and Jenny jump in to separate them.)
(丹尼差點就打史蒂文了,布萊恩和珍妮跳起來分開了他倆。)
Don't fight, you two!
你們倆,別打架!
You are good friends, not enemies.
你們是好朋友,不是敵人。
You should behave like gentlemen. Let's talk!
你倆舉止文明。我們來談談!
I have nothing to say to a wild man!
我跟野人沒什么好談的。
Me neither!
我也是。