Lesson 36: Making Plays Is Fun
第36課.拍戲很有趣。
Jenny's blog
珍妮的博客
Today we finished our two-week study of movies and plays.
今天我們結束了兩周的電影與戲劇的學習。
It was the best two weeks, and we learned a lot.
這是最棒的兩周,我們收獲豐富。
When we began these lessons, all I knew was that movies and plays are fun to watch.
課程開始時,我所知道的只是電影和戲劇看起來很有趣。
Like most people, I always focused on the actors or actresses.
像許多人一樣,我總是關注男演員和女演員。
I thought they were the most important people in the show.
我想他們是戲中最重要的人物了。
Now I know that this is not true.
現在我知道這不對。
Actors are only a small part of a movie or a play.
演員僅僅是電影或戲劇中很小的一部分。
It can take hundreds of people to make a movie or put on a play.
成百上千的人們參與電影或戲劇制作。
We seldom think about the people who work behind the scenes.
我們幾乎不了解那些在屏幕后工作的人們。
But without them, making a movie or a play would be almost impossible.
沒有了他們,制作一部電影或戲劇幾乎是不可能的。
Without their hard work,
沒有他們的辛勤工作,
we would never get to know so many great stories and stars!
我們絕不可能知道這么多好故事和明星。
For the group project, some of my classmates shot short movies.
小組任務中,有的同學拍攝了短小的電影。
They all did wonderful work.
他們都做得很好。
One group made a movie that was a comedy.
其中有一組拍了喜劇。
Their movie made the whole class laugh.
他們的短片令全班同學開懷大笑。
They are talented movie makers.
他們是有才華的電影人。
My group performed a play called The Fisherman and the Goldfish.
我們小組表演的戲劇是漁夫和金魚。
Ms. Cox was really happy with our projects.
考克斯女士對大家的作品都非常滿意。
And we really enjoyed learning about movies and plays.
我們真正享受到了電影和戲劇賞析的樂趣。
Writing, creating, directing
自己編寫(劇本)、創作、導演
and acting in our own show was an experience we will never forget.
以及以自己的方式表演,這是一次難忘的經歷。
Jenny
珍妮