Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演對話
What are you doing this weekend, Scott?
斯科特,本周末你打算做什么?
Not much. I suppose I'll just listen to this new CD I bought.
沒什么事。我想我會聽我買的這張新唱片。
Oh, what CD is this?
噢,這是什么唱片?
Well, it's all music. There's no singing.
噢,全是樂曲。沒有歌。
I like smooth music that helps me relax after a long week at work.
在工作了漫長的一周后,我喜歡聽有助于我放松的悅耳的音樂。
Sounds nice.
聽起來好極了。
Well, if you have spare time, do you want to watch a movie with me?
對了,如果你有空,你想和我一起去看電影嗎?
The director is really famous.
導演很有名。
Hmm, depends which movie.
嗯,那樣是哪部電影了。
I only like movies that are funny.
我只喜歡搞笑的電影。
I just want to laugh and not think too much.
我只想笑一笑,不想過多費神思考。
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思嗎?
Oh, in that case, I'll ask someone who likes serious movies.
噢,既然那樣,我會邀請喜歡看嚴肅電影的人。
What's the movie about?
這是一部關于什么的電影?
It's about World War Ⅱ.
是關于第二次世界大戰的。
I prefer movies that give me something to think about.
我更喜歡令我深思的電影。
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!