Lesson 30 A Cookie Sale
第30課 一次曲奇餅售賣活動
Dear Li Ming,
親愛的李明:
How are you doing?
你好嗎?
Things are OK here,but school life is very busy!
這兒一切都很好,但是校園生活非常忙碌!
Recently Jenny,Danny and I raised some money for our school basketball team.
最近珍妮、丹尼和我為校籃球隊籌集了一些錢。
I baked cookies and sold them all!
我烤了曲奇餅,并全部賣出去了!
I'm happy that so many people liked my cookies.
我很高興有這么多人喜歡我的曲奇餅。
Jenny did a good job,too.
珍妮也做的很好。
She made a poster for our cookie sale.
她為我們的曲奇餅售賣活動制作了海報,
Everyone knew about it.
每個人都知道了這個活動。
I sold out of my cookies in less than an hour!
我不到一個小時就賣光了曲奇餅!
Can you believe it?!
你相信嗎?
Danny is always crazy!
丹尼常常很瘋狂!
He invented a new product-the Danny Desk-Cycle.
他發明了一個新產品——丹尼自行車桌。
Everyone thinks it’s too dangerous to do homework on a bicycle,so nobody bought it.
所有人認為在自行車上做家庭作業太危險了,所以沒有人買它。
He really needs to improve his invention!
他真的需要改進他的發明了!
Brian
布萊恩
Dear Brian,
親愛的布萊恩:
Good for you!
你好!
Selling cookies is a great idea to help others!
售賣曲奇餅是一個好主意,可以幫助他人!
Every year our school sends books to another
school in a village.
每年我們學校都捐書給一所鄉村學校。
One day,Ms.Liu had a great idea.
一天,劉老師有了一個好主意。
She wanted to help us open a shop to raise
money for school activities.
她想幫助我們開一家商店,并為學校的活動籌錢。
Maybe we can sell cookies in the store.
我們也可以在商店賣曲奇餅。
We can make them ourselves and use the money
to buy more books.
我們也可以自己做,并用錢買更多的書。
I'II talk with Ms.Liu and some of my classmates.
我將和劉老師及同學們談一談。
I think that they will support the idea.
我想他們會支持這個主意的。
Are we good bakers?
我們是好的面包師傅嗎?
I'm not sure,but we know we must work hard!
我不確定,但是我們知道我們必須努力工作!
Li Ming
李明