Lesson 6: Stay Away from the Hospital
第六課:遠離醫院
Dear Li Ming,
親愛的李明,
I had a very interesting week! I had appendicitis.
我度過了有趣的一周!我得了闌尾炎。
I don't have it anymore, but I don't have an appendix, either! The doctor took it out!
我失去了闌尾,可我也不想要它了。醫生切除了它。
I slept all day after my appendix was taken out.
切除闌尾后,我睡了一整天。
The next day, when I woke up, I felt terrible and very sleepy.
第二天,當我醒來后,我感到不舒服,非常困乏。
I didn't want to eat, but I was very thirsty.
我不想吃飯,但我非???。
My doctor said I had a fever.She told me to drink plenty of water and have a good rest.
醫生說我發燒了。她告訴我要多喝水,好好休息。
So I stayed in bed and rested. Sometimes the nurses gave me pop to drink!
所以,我待在床上休息。偶爾,護士還給我汽水喝!
Now I'm feeling much better.
現在我感覺好多了。
My mother brought me some new books to read (but no homework).
媽媽給我買了很多新書來看(沒有家庭作業)。
I also have a television in my room!
我的房間還有一臺電視機!
I will write to you again soon.
我馬上會再給你寫信的。
Your friend,
你的朋友,
Danny
丹尼
Hi Danny,
你好,丹尼,
I'm sorry to hear that you were sick this week.
我很遺憾,聽說你這周生病了。
Now that you mention it, Wang Mei also had a bad day.
你這樣一說,王梅也不開心。
One of her teeth was rotten,so she had to go to the dentist.
她有顆牙齒壞了,所以她要去看牙醫。
Fortunately, you and Wang Mei are both getting much better now.
幸運的是,你和王梅現在都好多了。
I think we should try hard to form good habits
我想,我們應該養成良好的習慣,
so that we can stay healthy and stay away from the hospital!
這樣我們就能保持健康,遠離醫院!
Yours,
愛你的,
Li Ming
李明