How to lead a balanced life
如何疏導一個平衡的生活
Many students suffer from stress in their daily lives. They are under stress because their lives are not balanced.
許多學生從緊張的日常生活受到影響。他們處于壓力之下,因為他們的生活并不均衡。
They focus too much on studying, dealing with peer pressure and worrying about what others think, and not enough on other things.
他們太注重學習,面對同齡人的壓力和擔心別人怎么想,以至于顧不上考慮其他的東西。
You may wonder whether stress is a serious matter. The answer is “Yes”.
你可能想知道壓力是否是一個嚴重的問題。答案是“是的”。
You should be aware that stress is a risk to your health.
你應該知道,壓力對你的健康存在風險。
If you want to live a long and healthy life, you need to begin to guard against stress from a young age.
如果你想長壽而健康的生活,你需要從年輕時就開始警惕壓力。
Here are some ways to deal with stress and bring balance to your life:
這里有一些方法來疏導壓力,來平衡你的生活:
Be positive
要樂觀
One way to cancel out stress is through positive thinking.
抵消壓力的方法之一就是積極樂觀的思想。
You should always look on the bright side of life, and imagine that you will have a happy and successful future.
你應該總看到生活中光明的一面,并想象你將擁有一個快樂和成功的未來。
Learn to relax
學會放松
Force yourself to take a break from your studies and worries about exams.
強迫自己從繁重的學習和對考試的擔憂中解放出來進行休息。
You can do this by taking a walk, reading a book, going to a concert or seeing a film, or just sitting in a private place and being silent for a moment.
您可以通過散步、看書、去聽音樂會或看電影,或只是坐在一個私密的地方靜默一會兒來做到這一點。
Take up a hobby
培養一個興趣愛好
Learn to paint, take up skating, or start playing a musical instrument.
學畫畫,學溜冰,或玩一種樂器。
When you are busy with a hobby, you leave all your worries behind.
當你忙于一種業余愛好,就會把所有的煩惱拋之于腦后了。
Take care of your body
愛護自己的身體
Stress is your body's enemy.
壓力是你的身體的敵人。
Taking regular exercise, eating a healthy diet and getting enough sleep are all the things that can help you.
定期地進行體育鍛煉,健康的飲食和充足的睡眠都可以幫助你解決所有的問題。
Laugh
笑
Sometimes laughter is the best medicine for stress.
有時候,笑是疏解壓力的最佳良藥。
Seeing a funny film or telling jokes with friends will often cheer you up when you are low.
當你心情低落時,看一部有趣的電影,或和朋友講講笑話往往會你振作起來。