Oh, you're just jealous because our calzones are legit!
哦,你們這是嫉妒,因為我們的餡餅好吃!
Hey! You didn't pay for that!
嘿!你還沒付錢呢!
Fellow food truckers, on behalf of myself and my bros, we'd like to say..."our bad."
移動餐車的同行們,我僅代表我和我的兄弟們在這里說 ...是我們的錯。
That food truck was all I had.
那個餐車是我的全部了。
My food truck was passed down to me for three generations.
我的餐車都傳了三代了。
I lost my family in the food truck.
我把家人落在餐車上了。
I will never see them again.
我再也見不到他們了。
Oops. Never mind. There they are.
哦,別擔心了。他們在這里呢。
One last picture.
最后再自拍一張吧。
Aah! Wait! That's it!
啊!等等!就是這個辦法!
Hey, I'm not done posting it!
嘿,我還沒發到朋友圈呢!
Step off! Follow me, food truckers! To freedom!
退后!跟上我,餐車老板們!沖向自由!
Come on, everyone!
大家快來!
Get behind me, bros! You guys up there, be cool.
到我身后來,兄弟們!你們就呆在上面,冷靜。
We got this under cont...Well, that was kind of rude.
局面已經在我們的控制中...好吧,還真是靠不住。
Oh, no! The battery's dead! Du...Bo...baaaah!
哦,不!電池沒電了!放...大...招!
Run!
跑!
Hooray!
好耶!.
Okay, that's a fine for feeding the animals, selling without a permit, driving an unregistered truck, and disturbing the peace.
好啦,因為你們喂食動物、無照經營 、駕駛黑車、 擾亂治安,要開以罰金給你們。
Yeah, it's not like this is the first ticket we've ever gotten.
好吧,這也不是我們第一次拿到罰單了。
Thank you, officer.
謝謝你,警員。
Well, at least we taste great. Mmm. 1/4 star!
好吧,至少我們嘗起來不錯。嘸。超遜!