Should I be doing something?
需要我做點什么嗎?
Nope. Just be normal.
不用。和平常一樣就好。
Hey, hey, look to the sky, the sun is bright, there's not a cloud in view.
嘿,嘿,看天上。太陽當空照,云朵無蹤影。
Not a cloud in view.
云朵無蹤影。
I'm thinking we make the most of the sunshine.
我在想我們要好好享受陽光。
"What do you say?" says me.
"你覺得怎么樣?"我對你講。
Don't want a push. No gloom in these streets.
不想匆忙。街上的陰霾一掃而光。
I just saw a guy with purple hat, and the elements will be like a bind.
我剛看見一個戴紫色帽子的人。所有的一切都緊緊相聯。
Yo, rain cloud, chill, stay away.
喲,積雨云,冷空氣,統統走開。
Not in the mood for your fluff, okay?
沒心情跟你們閑聊,好嗎?
Come back in two weeks or two years or maybe never, cause I just want it bright for now, forever.
兩周或兩年之后再回來,也許永遠不再來。只希望從現在開始永遠晴朗。
Rain cloud, chill, stay away for a while.
積雨云,冷空氣,都走開吧。
Hey, friend. How's it going? You need anything? Are you almost done? When can I see?
嘿,小朋友,進行的如何?還需要什么嗎?快完成了嗎?什么時候能看到?
Hang on.
等一下。
Oh, yeah. Cool, cool, cool. You got it.
行,好的。冷靜,冷靜,冷靜。你說了算。
Done! Done! Done! Done!
搞定!搞定!搞定!搞定!
Ice bear believed in you.
白熊相信你可以。
Um, now that you're done, you wouldn't happen to have anything spicy for us, would you?
現在既然你已經完成了,你應該不會剛好給我們準備了有點辣的東西吧,是不是?
Spicy? I don't think I know what you're talking about.
辣的東西?我不知道你在說什么呀。
But you...you said...The thing.
但你...你說過的...就那個嘛。
Just kidding! I got loads! Go ahead!
開玩笑的啦!有好多呢!吃吧!
We worked so hard for this.
為了這個老辛苦了。
Oh, no! The last bus! I've got to go!
哦不!末班公交!我得走了!
Sorry for dashing! I'll see you guys!
不好意思走得這么急!回見啦!