Conversation One
對話一
This is unbelievable.
這太不可思議了。
Unlike any video game I've ever played before, it's so boring, yet so relaxing at the same time.
它和我以前玩過的任何一款電子游戲都不同,明明如此無聊,卻又同時讓人如此放松。
How did you hear about this driving simulator?
你是怎么聽聞這款模擬駕駛游戲的?
My brother introduced it to me last year.
是我兄弟去年介紹給我的。
I was surprised to find how educational and realistic it was.
我驚訝地發現它效果非常逼真,很有教育意義。
It's called Euro Truck Simulator, but they have other versions as well for America and so on.
這款游戲叫歐洲卡車模擬,但它也有其他面向美國等其它國家的版本。
I was really drawn to the scenery.
我被游戲中的風景深深吸引。
The routes go through parts of the country you don't normally see as a tourist.
(游戲里的)行車線路會經過你以游客身份通常不會看到的該國的部分地區。
Yeah, I can see that.
沒錯,我能看得出來。
It seems so simple, just transporting cargo from point A to point B, driving from one city to another.
這款游戲看似頗為簡單,不過是駕車從一個城市駛向另一個城市,把貨物從A點運到B點。
But I really appreciate all the details that go into the game.
但我著實欣賞游戲當中的所有細節。
It's even given me a new appreciation for the logistics industry and traffic on the road.
它甚至讓我對物流行業和道路交通有了新的認識。
I completely agree.
我完全同意。
My brother also introduced me to some videos of someone that streams their game online.
我兄弟還給我介紹了一些別人在線直播游戲的視頻。
It was fascinating to watch, really.
看視頻真的有趣極了。
This guy drove very carefully, obeyed all the road signs and traffic rules- such a contrast to most violent games.
有個家伙開車非常小心,遵守所有的路標和交通規則一這和大多數暴力游戲形成了鮮明的對比。
Honestly, playing has inspired me to look into the industry more.
說實話,玩這款游戲促使我更多地關注這個行業。
I've read articles about how self-driving trucks may soon be available and could greatly impact cargo logistics.
我讀過一些文章,講的是自動駕駛卡車可能很快面世,并且可能會對貨運物流產生巨大影響。
Considering all that goes into driving these larger vehicles, it's amazing that we could soon have that kind of technology.
考慮到駕駛這些大型車輛所需要的繁重工作,我們很快就能擁有這樣的技術實在令人驚嘆。
Ha.I've got one step further.
哈!我已經展開進一步行動啦。
I registered to take a safe driving course to improve my real-life driving skills.
我報名參加了一個安全駕駛課程來提高我的實際駕駛技能。
In a way, I feel like I have a head start compared to other students in the class.
從某種程度上來說,我覺得我比班上的其他學生領先了一步。
Playing this video game has given me some maneuvering practices already.
因為玩這款電子游戲已經讓我進行了一定的操作訓練。
I'm not sure how accurate the video game is compared to real-life situations.
我不確定這款電子游戲與真實生活情境相比有多準確。
But if it results in more drivers looking both ways before entering an intersection, I'd say that's a positive outcome.
但如果它讓更多司機在駛進十字路口前看一看道路兩側的情況,那么我得說這是一個積極的結果。
Questions 1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
請根據你剛聽到的對話回答1到4題。
Question 1: What are the speakers mainly talking about?
問題1:說話者主要在談論什么?
Question 2: What does the man say about the driving simulator?
問題2:關于駕駛模擬器,男士說了些什么?
Question 3: What does the woman say she really appreciates?
問題3:女士說她真正欣賞的是什么?
Question 4: What outcome does the woman expect from the driving simulator?
問題4:女士希望從駕駛模擬器中得到什么結果?