問題5. 女:你為什么如此不安和擔心?
M: I've been racking my brains all morning, trying to recall where I put my gold watch. But it has been in vain.
男:我一早上都絞盡腦汁,想回憶起我把我的金表放在哪里了??墒俏沂裁炊枷氩黄饋怼?/div>
Q: What do we learn about the man?
問題:我們能得知男子的什么情況?
Question 6. W: I thought you said you were going to call me last week about the car I'm selling.
問題6. 女:我想你上周說過會給我打電話,問我要賣的那輛車的情況。
M: Oh, I'm sorry. It completely slipped my mind.
男:哦,抱歉。我完全忘了。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男子什么意思?
Question 7. W: I tried to catch the bus but couldn't make it. So I'm late for class.
問題7. 女:我試圖去趕公交車,可是我沒趕上。所以我上課遲到了。
M: Another excuse. Are you ready for what you'll say tomorrow?
男:又一個借口。你想好明天的借口了嗎?
Q: What does the man imply about the woman?
問題:男子暗示了女子什么的情況?
Question 8. M: The apartment building I live in is going to be torn down before the end of this month. I don't know what to do.
問題8. 男:我住的那座公寓樓會在這個月底前拆掉。我不知道要怎么辦。
W: Well, my brother is a real estate agent. He can help you out, I think.
女:我哥哥是房地產經紀人。我想他可以幫你。
Q: What do we learn about the man?
問題:我們了解到男子的什么情況?
譯文屬可可原創(chuàng),僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載