Question 1. W: Hello, Mr. Harrison, thanks for calling. Now, when would it be good for you to visit our company?
問題1. 女:你好,哈里森先生,謝謝您打電話來。您什么時候有時間來我們公司?
M: Well. In fact, I can come almost any time next month. And probably toward the end of the week would be best for me.
男:實際上我下個月基本隨時都可以。臨近周末的時間最合適。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
問題:說話者在談論什么?
Question 2. W: Can you help me find a book on South America?
問題2. 女:你能幫我找一本有關南美洲的書嗎?
M: What specifically would you like to know about? We catalog our books in many different ways.
男:您具體想了解哪方面的內容?我們的書是按多種方式分類的。
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
問題:對話最可能發生在哪里?
Question 3. M: I'm trying to make a call to New York and haven't been able to get through. Can you help me?
問題3. 男:我想打電話到紐約,可是沒打通。你能幫我嗎?
W: Sure. Try my phone.
女:當然可以。用我的電話試試。
Q: What is the man's problem?
問題:男子遇到了什么問題?
Question 4. M: I have to go to Prof. Hudson's office to discuss my thesis. If time allows, I'd like to go to the movies with you when I come back.
問題4. 男:我要去哈德森教授的辦公室討論我的論文。如果時間允許,我回來以后想和你一起去看電影。
W: I don't think I can make it. I'm going shopping with Jane right now.
女:我可能去不了。我現在要和珍去購物。
Q: What is the man going to do first?
問題:男子首先要做什么?
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載